Anti-Money Laundering Update Webinar
We would like to invite you to the next instalment of our AML Update Webinars hosted by Bill Jones.
For this webinar we have consulted with many of our clients as to what AML topics they would like to be covered, bearing in mind the day to day challenges they face regarding Money-Laundering compliance.
It is aimed at MLRO's and compliance officers and will provide an insight into the problems they face in the course of transactional work.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- 5th Money Laundering Directive - what to expect?
- Dealing with beneficial owners
- Source of funds - monitoring of transactions
- Litigation and legal professional privilege
- Ongoing risk assessments for financial transactions
- Electronic ID verification
- Dealing with PEPs in practice
Do not worry if you cannot attend the event on the day, a recording will be made available to you following the event.
If you would like to attend the webinar you can purchase a ticket below.